Senior Medical Writer
My Client a Global Medical Communications Agency has opened a new vacancy within their scientific team. They are looking to recruit a Senior Medical Writer to their team on a part home based permanent basis.
· Protocols, study reports and other study related documents for clinical studies, non-interventional and (pharmaco) epidemiological studies.
- Modules of the Common Technical Document.
- Heath Technology Appraisal documents.
- Periodic safety reports, case narratives and risk management plans.
- Manuscripts for publication.
- Slide decks.
- Clinical expert statements, briefing documents, and business cases.
- University degree in a life science (human or animal). Candidates educated to higher degree level are preferred.
- A proven track record in medical writing of at least 3 years to be considered for the writer role or 5 years to be considered for the senior writer role. Candidates who have worked in other areas in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry will be considered where they can demonstrate a strong track record in data interpretation and report writing.
- Strong writing, analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent command of English language and demonstrable organisational, communication, numeracy, and data interpretation skills are essential.
- Team ethic and customer-focussed approach – ability to work collaboratively to solve problems, instil confidence and gain trust.
- Understanding of the principles of medicinal product and/or medical device development and applicable regulatory guidelines. To be considered for the senior role, candidates must be able to demonstrate significant knowledge of the applicable regulations across a wide range of regulatory documentation, and an ability to train and mentor junior colleagues.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks often to tight deadlines.
- Awareness of best current practice in medical writing, medical information techniques, including literature searching, and technology relating to preparation of regulatory documentation.
- Significant experience in using MS Office-based tools, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The idea candidate will want to be office-based and work a 5-day week. Flexible working arrangements may be considered for strong candidates.
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070