Senior Manufacturing Manager
My Client an innovative healthcare company have opened a new vacabcy within their Manufacturing team they are actively looking to recruit a Senior Manufacturing Manager to their team on permanent basis, to their offices near Hamburg.
• Sustain and continuously improve the efficiency and performance of the manufacturing operations. Ensure an effective utilization of resources and capacities.
• Drive efficiency and excellence in our operations. Implement a culture of Continuous Improvement and get people adhering to it.
• Keep compliance to all relevant and applicable quality / regulatory / cGMP regulations (especially the FDA compliance). Ensure required documentation and data management according to procedures.
• Represent manufacturing operations during inspections by 3rd parties (Notified Bodies, FDA CBER).
• Ensure the availability of components & raw materials for the production.
• Manage execution of validations / revalidations of processes, equipment, methods, according to plan and procedures.
• Implement, track and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Ensure effective communication and partnership.
• Develop the organization and employees (around 80 team members).
A completed university level degree in Biology, Chemistry, or extended experience in manufacturing operations.
• Excellent management and leadership skills.
• FDA (CBER) experience.
• Fluent in German & English.
• Excellent expertise in cGMP.
• Pragmatism and analytical thinking.
• Expertise in continuous improvement methodologies.
• Project Management skills
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070