My client is an international CRO based in Berkshire. They require Senior CRA’s to Support clinical trials by planning, collecting, screening, and summarizing information gathered.
- Plans information acquisition by identifying potential investigators, conducting pre-trial site visits, training site staff; monitoring trial drug accountability; studying clinical requirements; evaluating resources.
- Collects information by searching and interviewing patients; comparing information discovered to information specifications; preparing correspondence.
- Screens information by tracking patient enrolment and status.
- Prepares research reports by confirming Case Report Form (CRF) and Severe Adverse Event (SAE) reporting; identifying protocol deviation; summarizing information; citing patient response; adhering to federal guidelines.
- Protects organization's value by keeping research information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and professional publications.
- Enhances research and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A minimum of 3 years monitoring experience is a must
- Bachelor's degree
Excellent reporting skills, bioinformatics, GCP, analyzing skills
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills,
- Nursing skills a plus.
- Fluent in English
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Emma Hobbs +44 1483 397070 firstname.lastname@example.org