Scientific Affairs Manager
My Client an Innovative Healthcare Organisation have opened a new vacancy within their R&D Division and are looking to a recruit a Scientific Affairs Manager to their team on a permanent basis for their offices in Switzerland.
· Support and Manage Quality Systems during Audits and QM meeting, Attend and Contribute to CAPA reviews and support other internal departments on Technical issues.
· Liaise internally to develop and deploy training materials within the company within the core Therapy area.
· Organise and Manage internal and external training courses in collaboration with the Technical Team, Product Specialists and Management.
· Develop and Establish Consulting contracts with external thought leaders who can support company development with selling regions.
· Manage internal Science courses and also provide external courses within the selling regions.
· Organise and Manage the Scientific Advisory Council
· PhD or MD Qualified.
· Deep technical Knowledge within the field of Transfusion Science and Immunology/Haematology.
· Key Experience with Interacting with Internal and external people to deliver scientific education.
· Already and established leader within the field and have a strong network of KOL’s
· Speak fluent English and German or French (Ideally both)
· Key understanding of Diagnostics an advantage.
More Information available on request
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070