Regulatory Consultant (Junior/Senior)
My client, a consultancy based in the Netherlands- are looking for a Regulatory CMC Professional (Junior or Senior) to join them on a permanent basis to work with many of their clients.
- As a result of the continuous growth of the Regulatory Affairs department, my client are looking for experienced professionals who wish to expand their experience in Regulatory Affairs by working in a challenging role as (senior) consultant RA.
- You will work within the inspiring environment of a leading consultancy company providing you with the opportunity to work in a wide variety of projects and companies.
- Assignments may cover all aspects of regulatory affairs ranging from pre-approval to regulatory maintenance, from CMC to regulatory project management and from work on small molecules to high-tech products.
- Depending on your expertise, experience and interest you will be assigned to customers looking for hands-on support and/or requiring advice on regulatory strategic issues. The duration and size of the projects can vary from months to years and from 5 days a week to a couple of hours a month.
- Scientific Background or HBO
- At least two years experience in Regulatory Affairs
(For a Senior consultant position, candidates must have at least two years in a Senior regulatory officer/type role)
- Highly motivated professional who is able to quickly adjust to different working environments.
- In depth knowledge of the Regulatory procedures and regulations and CMC.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Reesa Berry on +44 1483 397070 or send an email to email@example.com