Regulatory Affairs Executive Deputy Safety Officer
My Client a Global Pharma giant has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory Team. They are looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Executive and Deputy Safety Officer on a permanent basis to their offices in Southern England.
Function of the Role:
To Support the LSO in ensuring that all local business areas and Compliant, Liaise with local authorities and assist with Product development, Plan and Execute or project work.
· Liaise with local Business area Managers to ensure Product safety issues are properly managed.
· Record, Monitor and contribute to the progress of all safety cases, including communications with Regulatory Authorities for UK and Ireland including reviewing and submission of documents and reports.
· Prepare and analyse reports for critical complaint cases, recommend and drive any corrective actions necessary.
· Ensure product safety issues are regularly communicated, as relevant.
· To Ensure that where appropriate and in collaboration with the technical teams issue feedback reports to customers, in connection with product safety issues.
· Keep up to date with changes in Regulatory legislation within Medical devices and Authorities. Provide updates to the business.
· Develop and improve Templates, Safety Registers and SOPS.
· Life Sciences Degree.
· Strong Industry experience within Regulatory and Safety within a Medical Device arena.
· Diagnostics experience preferable.
· Excellent communicator.
· Eligible to work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070