Process Engineering and Improvement Specialists
My Client a Global Diagnostics Developer has opened a number of new Vacancies within their Process Development team. They are 2 Process Engineering and improvement Specialists into their team on a permanent basis at their office in Switzerland.
· Responsible for the organisation and implementation of Lean and Six Sigma Techniques.
· Assist Project Managers with methods for Continuous improvement.
· Lead Workshops as part of Kaizen and 5S.
· Lead Validation and Calibration activities for sterilization, cleaning and equipment.
· Support the Validation program and the appropriate interfaces.
· Degree in Engineering or Biotechnology
· Required to have 2-5 years’ experience within validation and calibration within a pharmaceutical or diagnostic environment
· In-depth knowledge of Continuous improvement methods and cGMP.
· Ideally is Green Belt certified.
· Fluent in either German or French with good understand of the other. Good command of English speaking and writing.
· Be able to work as an individual or as part of a team.
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070