Head of Study Management
My Client, a Global Pharmaceutical company have opened a new vacancy within their Clinical Research team. They are actively looking to recruit a Head of Study Management to their team in London.
· Be accountable for the performance of Clinical Study Managers and the delivery of Clinical Trials within the UK, ensuring targets for Patient recruitment, Data and Audit quality and other targets are met.
· Line Managing up to 10 Clinical Study Managers, ensuring the understanding of Protocols, Timelines and all study related issues.
· Perform regular one to one meetings and attend Global Study team meetings to ensure optimum project delivery.
· Resource Management of workload for permanent and contract Study Managers.
· Overseeing CRO Staff to ensure all study deliverable targets are met including Patient Recruitment, Budgeting, and Auditing etc.
· Procurement of study level CRO site Management resources by liaising with Field Trial Managers and Data Management to conduct the tendering and contracting process.
· Effective team communication to ensure effective project team interaction and performance.
· Responsible with Field based colleagues for the determination of the feasibility of conducting protocols with reference to patient population, Study difficulty and resources.
· Work in partnership with Government Agencies, NHS and R&D to assist with becoming an external influence to increase overall UK clinical research performance.
· Deputise for Clinical Research Director as required.
· Life Sciences Degree
· Extensive experience within Clinical Research in the UK.
· Experience within Project Management, including proven people management skills and leadership.
· Oncology experience an advantage,
· Fluent in English and Eligible to work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070