Head of Quality Management
My client a global Science Based company active within various areas of Healthcare has opened a new vacancy within their Quality Function.
They are actively seeking to recruit a Head of Quality Management to their team on a permanent basis in Basel, Switzerland.
· Giving line management to the Quality Department (QC, QA, RA)
· Acting as the qualified person according to the Swiss Federal Law on Medicinal Products
· Owning the integrated quality management system and assuring its maintenance and compliance to all relevant industry standards
· Responsible for the application of and compliance with all relevant quality-regulating guidelines from national and international authorities
· Responsible for the preparation, execution and follow-up of periodic quality reviews, internal audits and audits by external parties
· Determining autonomously the responsibilities in the framework of quality assurance and quality control
· Ensuring the approval of quality-relevant documents and agreements
· Striving for continuous skill enhancement related to all relevant quality and regulatory aspects important for the industries served.
· Member of the local Management Team
· Academic degree preferably with a PhD in pharmaceutical or natural science
· Min. 5 years’ experience in a production environment and working experience in a senior management position
· Knowledge in the area of GMP; expert in quality relevant regulations
· Broad leadership competence
· Dynamic and creative team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Innovation and results driven
· Efficient working style, good planning and organization skills
· Fluent language skills (w/s) in German and English
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070