Head of Quality Assurance- Medical Devices
My Client a Global Medical Devices Company has opened a new Vacancy within their Quality Assurance function to be based in their Offices in Northern Switzerland. They are looking to hire a Head of Quality Assurance to join their team on a permanent basis
- Administrative and technical management of the Quality Assurance Group.
- Technical management of the product release group.
- Monitoring of the relevant processes such as change control, deviation & CAPA handling and product release, vendor management, internal audits, etc?
- Participation in local and international QA projects.
- Participation in the preparation of the product, process and equipment-risk analysis.
- Degree in engineering or science discipline (university or technical college).
- At least 5 years of proven leadership experience.
- Several years of experience in quality management in the medical or pharmaceutical industry, sound knowledge of regulatory requirements such as ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820.
- Knowledge of sterilization procedures (EO, gamma) and their validation.
- Good communication within and outside the team are essential. Must speak fluent English and German.
For more information regarding this vacancy or a confidential job discussion, please get in touch with Neal Panting. Neal@arc-7.com or +441483 397070