Clinical Trial Monitoring Manager
- The TCM/TMCO Manager Benelux reports to the Head Clinical Operations Benelux.
- The TCM is an international project manager who is responsible for one or more international studies within a clinical development program
- The Team Member Clinical Operations leads, coordinates, steers and supervises the various TCMs within a given development program.
- The Team Member Clinical Operations operates within a matrix structure. He/she reports administratively to the TCM/TMCO Manager Benelux and functionally to the ICOM.
- At least 6 years of Clinical Research experience within a pharmaceutical company or a CRO of which at least 3 years in international project management.
- Experience in different study phases (I-IV) and different stages of a study (preparation, conduct, close-out).
- Experience in managing people and/or leading teams
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A pleasant working environment with development opportunities.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits and a company car
Please contact Emma Hobbs at Arc7 on +44 1483 397070 for more information