Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
My client are an international CRO working on a broad range of studies. They seek experienced Clinical research Associates to join them either home based or from their Munich office.
- Manage activities associated with studies
- Create and review informed consent, study reports and monitoring tools
- Organize and conduct investigator meetings. Research and resolve data queries
- Interact with senior staff regarding objectives and status of clinical projects
- Prepare reports and make presentations
- Ensure regulatory compliance with FDA, ICH/GCP guidelines, and company SOP’s
- Qualified candidates will possess a B.S./R.N. health sciences degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years clinical trial monitoring experience as a CRA
- Team player with strong presentation and leadership skills.
- CRO or bio-pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Frequent domestic and international travel.
- Thorough knowledge of FDA requirements and ICH/GCP guidelines.
For more details please contact Emma Hobbs +44 1483 397070 firstname.lastname@example.org.