My client are a global pharma employing over 5000 people worldwide. For their Head Office in West Germany they require a Business Analyst to join their team.
As Business Analyst in the department Corporate Partnering Intelligence (CPI) your duties will include the collection and analysis of other companies to support a variety of Corporate Development and Licensing activities including in- and out-licensing as well as mergers and acquisitions. You will also serve as deputy to the head of CPI.
- Support the Head of Corporate Licensing with the identification of M&A opportunities
- Perform the assessment and evaluation of acquisitions, partnerships, and other business development opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Prepare company analysis which provide a comprehensive assessment of their financial status, potential valuation, business strategy, pipeline & products, methods, overall competitiveness and market approach, to support in- and out-licensing, and M&A activities
- Coordinate the scouting, screening and assessment of incoming licensing and M&A opportunities as well as in the preparation of Partnering conferences
- Further develop and maintain a Corporate Partnering Intelligence interactive database for the tracking and accurate reporting of all internal BD&L projects across the company
- Deliver timely and high quality intelligence reports which provide actionable recommendations to stakeholders
- Deal benchmarking to support CLi’s with successful “Intelligent Deal-Making”
- Support CBM (PMO) by providing needed intelligence for Due Diligence
- Serve as deputy head of CPI
- Advanced university degree in business, statistics or related medical/scientific area and at least 5 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry with direct experience in competitive intelligence, marketing intelligence, business development, strategic marketing, strategic planning, market research and/or market analysis.
- Experience in conducting detailed secondary and primary industry research and analysis to identify potential M&A opportunities and support deal processing
- Possess strong modelling and financial statement analysis skills including a good understanding of commonly used valuation techniques
- Ability to translate information into intelligence, demonstrating strong analytical skills – ability to analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient verbal and written skills in English are required
My client is able to support with relocation assistance however candidates must be an EU citizen.
Please contact Emma Hobbs +44 1483 397070 email@example.com to discuss this position in more detail.